The Good Vibes reserves the right to modify this policy in order to comply with legislative requirements or of self-regulation, therefore we advise users to periodically visit this Legal Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The interested party or the user who provides personal data through this website or through other channels (for example, social networks or points of sale) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:< p> The Good vibes
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
By voluntarily providing your personal data through any form on this website and accepting its submission, you expressly authorize to process and include the data sent in a file owned by him.
The collection and processing of personal data provided by the user are intended with the main purpose of responding to the request and sending you commercial and / or advertising information. However, they also have the following actions:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to their request, question or doubt, manage the publication of questions and comments, and carry out a subsequent monitoring of the themselves.
- Manage, if applicable, your order and complete the service requested by the User, its billing and payment.
- Manage and control the customer portfolio. li>
- Manage, if applicable, the participation of the User in draws or contests.
- Manage, if applicable, the registration process of the User on the Online Platform.
- Evaluate and manage, if applicable, your curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and perform the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff.
Pursuant to Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and e-commerce, under no circumstances will The Good Vibes send advertisements and notices for sale or for other commercial purposes to users without their request or consent prior. Likewise, it will not send unwanted or previously unauthorized messages or message chains.
The personal data you provide must be truthful, exact, complete and up to date, being responsible for damages that may be caused by the failure to comply with this obligation.
The data you provide in some fields are not mandatory to fulfill the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph. In the event that the user does not fill in all the required fields, The Good Vibes reserves the right to decide whether or not to provide the user with the service in question.
< / p>
Duration of data processing
- The data for managing the relationship with the customer, billing and payment for the services will be kept throughout the contract validity time. Once the aforementioned relationship has ended, the data may be kept for the time provided for by the applicable law and until they prescribe any liability deriving from the contract.
- The data for the management of requests and questions will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data relating to the publication of comments on our products will be kept for the entire duration and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, to unless you wish to eliminate them at any time.
- The data for participation in competitions, draws and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific conditions to manage their development and until they prescribe any responsibilities deriving from their realization.
- The data for sending commercial communications and processing of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, the user expresses his will to remove them.
- The data of the curriculum vitae for the selection processes will be kept for three months.
RIGHTS THAT THE USER HAS ON YOUR DATA
The User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of his data through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , providing the documentation that accredits the identity of the interested party. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Agency if he believes that his rights have been violated.
DATA OF MINORS strong>
The forms on this site are not aimed at people under the age of 14. Despite the limitations that the Internet has for effective verification of the age of the child, The Good Vibes will make every effort to articulate the necessary procedures that allow to verify the age of the users. , denying participation to children under 14 years.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 YEARS, READ THIS INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN ANY WHAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS WILL NEED THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS TO PROVIDE THEIR MAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SUPPLIER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ON THE INTERNET.
LEGALITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the explicit consent of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
In order to provide the highest quality, we need to share your Personal Data with external subjects or suppliers who help us offer a better service.
- Entities that help us with various issues related to the Service. We make sure that all our suppliers who have access to your Personal Data act confidentially, loyally and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- At AND < / span> Financial Entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- At competent Public Administration, in the cases provided for by the law and for the purposes defined therein.
- A Shopify : our shop is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and offer all services. Your information is collected and stored in the Shopify databases.
If you provide third-party data, you take responsibility for informing them previously in accordance with article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions provided for by this provision.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT